Choose a solution that works for your business and achieves full Kmart EDI compliance
Automate the procurement process so you can spend more time on the important things.
Our Kmart EDI webforms allow you to:
- Comply with Kmart Australia EDI requirements
- Create and print SSCC labels on a compatible laser printer
- Only $99 per month for the first retailer, add another trading partner from just $49 a month
Click here to find out how to register and use EDI webforms.
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Comply with Kmart EDI requirements
- Never manually enter another order again
- Say goodbye data entry errors
- Spend more time on important tasks
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
- Add other trading partners with ease
Click here to request a call from one of our EDI team.
Exchange these EDI-compliant messages with Kmart:
- Purchase order (PO)
- Purchase order change (POC)
- Purchase order acknowledgement (POA)
- Advanced shipment notice (ASN)
- Recipient created tax invoice (RCTI)
- Product activity data (PAD data)
Start using our webform solution today
Starting at $99 a month, our web portal enables you to receive orders from Kmart and send back EDI-compliant ASNs and invoices.
Click the link below to request more information.
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.