Comply with Coles EDI requirements with ease through MessageXchange
Automate the procurement process and comply with Coles’ EDI (electronic data interchange) requirements.
With our Coles EDI webforms, you can:
- Comply with Coles EDI requirements
- Create and print SSCC labels on compatible laser printers
- Add other trading partners for as little as $20 a month
Click here to find out how to register and use EDI webforms.
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Comply with Coles’ EDI requirements
- Remove excess data entry
- Remove data entry errors
- Spend more time on important tasks
- Add other trading partners with ease
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
Exchange these documents, as required by Coles
- Purchase order (PO)
- Purchase order acknowledgement (POA)
- Advanced shipment notice (ASN), including SSCC
Start using our webform solution today
Starting from $79 per month, use our web portal to receive orders from Coles then send back EDI-compliant POAs, ASNs and invoices.
Click the link below to request more information.
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.