Comply with Coles EDI requirements with ease through MessageXchange
Automate the procurement process and comply with Coles’ EDI (electronic data interchange) requirements.
With our Coles EDI webforms, you can:
- Comply with Coles EDI requirements
- Create and print SSCC labels on compatible laser printers
- Only $99 per month for the first retailer, add another trading partner from just $49 a month
Click here to find out how to register and use EDI webforms.
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Comply with Coles’ EDI requirements
- Remove excess data entry
- Remove data entry errors
- Spend more time on important tasks
- Add other trading partners with ease
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
Click here to request a call from one of our EDI team.
Exchange these documents, as required by Coles
- Purchase order (PO)
- Purchase order acknowledgement (POA)
- Advanced shipment notice (ASN), including SSCC
Start using our webform solution today
Starting from $99 per month, use our web portal to receive orders from Coles then send back EDI-compliant POAs, ASNs and invoices.
Click the link below to request more information.
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.
Looking for more information on our fully integrated EDI solutions?
Request a call back and we’ll be in touch within a business day.