Comply with Coles EDI requirements with ease through MessageXchange
Automate the procurement process and comply with Coles’ EDI (electronic data interchange) requirements.
With our Coles EDI webforms, you can:
- Comply with Coles EDI requirements
- Create and print SSCC labels on compatible laser printers
- Add other trading partners for as little as $20 a month
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Comply with Coles’ EDI requirements
- Remove excess data entry
- Remove data entry errors
- Spend more time on important tasks
- Add other trading partners with ease
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
Exchange these documents, as required by Coles
- Purchase order (PO)
- Purchase order acknowledgement (POA)
- Advanced shipment notice (ASN), including SSCC
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.
Start using our webform solution today
Starting from $79 per month, use our web portal to receive orders from Coles then send back EDI-compliant POAs, ASNs and invoices.
Click the link below to register for EDI webforms with Coles.