Start EDI quickly and easily with Coles Liquor through MessageXchange
Comply with the EDI requirements of Coles Liquor (Liquor Market, First Choice, Vintage Cellars, Liquorland) through one of our two easy-to-use solutions.
From just $79 a month, our Coles Liquor EDI webforms enables you to:
- Comply with the EDI requirements for Liquorland, First Choice, Liquor Market and Vintage Cellars
- Create and print SSCC labels on compatible laser printers
- Add other trading partners for as little as $20 a month
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Comply with Coles Liquor EDI requirements
- Remove excess data entry
- Remove data entry errors
- Spend more time on important tasks
- Add other trading partners with ease
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
Exchange these documents, as required by Coles Liquor
- Purchase order (PO)
- Purchase order acknowledgement (POA)
- Advanced shipment notice (ASN), including SSCC
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.
Start using our webform solution today
Starting from $79 per month, use our web portal to receive orders from Coles Liquor then send back EDI-compliant POAs, ASNs and invoices.
Click the link below to register for EDI webforms with Coles Liquor.
Interested in an integrated EDI solution?
Have procurement messages between you and Coles Liquor flow directly in and out of your ERP system or accounting package without manual work.
Find out more about our EDI Gateways here, or click the link below to request an obligation free quote.