Learn the basics
What is eInvoicing?
eInvoicing in Australia is provided through a network of interoperable Access Points, like MessageXchange, conforming to the Peppol standard that has been adopted around the world.
Did you know:
- eInvoices cost 70% less than a paper invoice, and 67% less than a PDF invoice.
- The Australian Government have committed to paying eInvoices in five days.
- MessageXchange is the first Peppol Access Point provider to be certified in Australia and New Zealand.
- You can get eInvoicing enabled in as little as a day!
Choose the right partner
Why choose MessageXchange?
With over 20 years’ experience in electronic invoicing, MessageXchange knows how to get you up and running quickly and easily. We’ve got solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes, which can be tailored to suit you.
- Local support, account management and technical teams
- Free service, Colladium, for your suppliers to send eInvoices to you
- Maximum security for peace of mind
eInvoicing made easy
eInvoicing Connect is our simplest product for you to get up and running with eInvoicing quickly, easily and with minimal investment.
With existing integrations with TechnologyOne CiAnywhere, and the ability to exchange standard formats, get connected in days then start sending and receiving Peppol eInvoices.
eInvoicing your way
A MessageXchange eInvoicing Gateway gives you full flexibility on how to implement e-invoicing. Choose your connection protocol (sFTP, AS2, API or something else) and we can map your software’s native file format to the Peppol UBL.
Plus, take advantage of the full MessageXchange functionality, including our business process management engine to cater for your business’ requirements, customised reporting, notifications, access to your Gateway to view, re-process and download messages and more.
We’re proud member of these organisations
REQUEST A CALL
Chat with one of our experts
Just fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch within one business day.