About the product
What is eInvoicing Connect?
eInvoicing Connect is our simplest product for you to get up and running with eInvoicing quickly, easily and with minimal investment.
With existing integrations with a range of software, get connected in days then start sending and receiving Peppol eInvoices.
We’ll check eInvoices against the AU/NZ schematron
This makes sure the data you get is in tip-top shape.
We’ll automatically send responses if invoices from suppliers fail
We’ll send a business response message back to the sender if it fails validation.
We’ll send you an email if your invoices fail
If you send an eInvoice and it fails, we’ll send you an email straight away so you can action it.
Use your existing software
We’ve got an existing integration with Technology One CiAnywhere, but even if you don’t use this software, our eInvoicing Connect product can get you up and running. Connect to use via SFTP or API to exchange the Peppol UBL format, or our XML or CSV format.
Send attachments with your eInvoices
Send time sheets, photos, plans, certificates and other attachments with your eInvoices.
Get up and running quickly and affordable
Register today and be up and running quickly. Plus, our simple pricing model is affordable and transparent.
How much does it cost?
There are two components to eInvoicing billing:
This covers our work to establish the configuration to get you up and running. It also includes one hour of testing.
2. Annual subscription to MessageXchange’s eInvoicing Access Point ($50)
This is a yearly subscription which allows you to access the eInvoicing service.
3. Credits ($50 for 1,000 credits)
Credits are charged at $50 for 1,000 credits. 1 credit is 1mb, or part thereof, of data.
For your reference, and this is a guide only:
- an average eInvoice with one line item is about 5kb
- an average eInvoice with two line items is about 6kb
- an average eInvoice with ten line items is about 15kb
So here are some scenarios:
- You send an eInvoice that’s 12kb. This will consume 1 credit.
- You send an eInvoice that’s 15kb with an attachment that’s 7kb. This will consume 1 credit.
- You receive an eInvoice that’s 9kb. This will consume 1 credit.
- You receive an eInvoice that’s 12kb with an attachment that’s 8kb. This will consume 1 credit.
4. Additional ABNs/NZBNs
If you need to register additional ABNs or NZBNs, for example if your business needs to receive eInvoices for three ABNs, each additional ABN is $50. Your first ABN/NZBN is free to register.
All ABNs registered with the one setup cost must be directed to the same software setup.
- Sign up to the service here
- We’ll get you setup
- If you’re not using one of the software packages named above, you might need to go through a bit of testing to make sure you’re able to connect to us properly and the file you’re producing is as expected
- We’ll let you know when you’re ready to start exchanging eInvoices
- You can send away!
Join our mailing list
Stay in the know
Stay up-to-date with industry news, useful eInvoicing blogs and whitepapers, expert tips and more.