Right now, a lot of software providers are holding back on enabling eInvoicing due to low demand. However, an eInvoicing mandate would completely change this in 3 ways.
1. Demand for eInvoicing enabled software will explode
If there’s a mandate, businesses will be scrambling for eInvoicing solutions. And while existing customers will want to use their current software, businesses without a financial software will want one ASAP.
2. Welcome to your new revenue stream
You could offer eInvoicing as a premium feature for existing customers or as a standalone product for businesses. Lots of options.
3. Your competitive advantage is waiting
Software that allows eInvoicing will be a differentiator. Xero and MYOB are currently offering eInvoicing to their customers.
MessageXchange offers two solutions to help you integrate eInvoicing
- Choose your protocol and file format and we’ll connect you.
- We translate your file into the Peppol eInvoice file format.
- When you or a customer sends or receives an eInvoice, we’ll facilitate it through the Peppol network.
- We can help you provide additional services for your customers, including:
To allow your customers to get more insights from the eInvoices they receive or even to track the number of eInvoices exchanged.
- Business process management
To allow you customers to add additional checks on eInvoices they receive like dates being in the future or having a PO number on the eInvoice and build escalation processes around them.
- And more.
- There are minimal changes needed on your side.
Our eInvoicing Connect product makes it easy for your customers to get onboard to eInvoicing. We connect to your cloud-based software so your customers can subscribe to a low cost solution. Contact us to find out more.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how eInvoicing can improve your business.