Start using EDI with Aldi Australia quickly and easily through MessageXchange
Automate the exchange of procurement messages with Aldi, streamlining your processes while complying with Aldi’s EDI (electronic data interchange) requirements.
With our Aldi EDI webforms, you can:
- Comply with Aldi Australia’s EDI requirements
- Only $99 per month for the first retailer, add another trading partner from just $49 a month
Click here to find out how to register and use EDI webforms.
With our fully integrated EDI solution, you can:
- Remove excess data entry
- Reduce errors
- Save time
- Set up automated business processes and notifications
- Comply with Aldi EDI requirements
- Add other trading partners with ease
Click here to request a call from one of our EDI team.
Exchange these documents, as required by Aldi Australia
- Purchase order
Start using our webform solution today
Starting from $99 per month, use our web portal to receive orders from Aldi and send back EDI-compliant invoices.
Click the link below to request more information.
Easily add other partners to your trading network
Australian-based support when you need it
Our Support team are based in our Melbourne office and are available to help with onboarding or troubleshooting.