What is eInvoicing Connect?
eInvoicing Connect is our simplest product for you to get up and running with eInvoicing quickly, easily and with minimal investment.
With existing integrations with a range of software, get connected in days then start sending and receiving Peppol eInvoices.
We’ll check eInvoices against the AU/NZ schematron
This makes sure the data you get is in tip-top shape.
We’ll automatically send responses if invoices from suppliers fail
We’ll send a business response message back to the sender if it fails validation.
We’ll send you an email if your invoices fail
If you send an eInvoice and it fails, we’ll send you an email straight away so you can action it.
Send attachments with your eInvoices
Send time sheets, photos, plans, certificates and other attachments with your eInvoices.
Cheap as chips!
It’s just a small setup fee. Then after that, it’s $50 per annum to subscribe to use our Access Point and $50 for 1,000 credits.
What software is supported?
We’ve got an existing integration with Technology One CiAnywhere, but you can also use eInvoicing Connect if your software can exchange the Peppol UBL or MessageXchange’s CSV or XML file format and it can use sFTP or AS2 to exchange files.
How much does it cost?
Setup (including one hour of testing)
Not applicable for MYOB AccountRight or New Essentials users
Annual subscription to MessageXchange's eInvoicing Access Point
Credits (1 credit = 1mb of data or part thereof)
TOTAL from $1050
It’s free until the 30th of June 2022! Take the time to familiarise yourself with the product and eInvoicing in general. Then, if you’re not happy with it, just cancel.
After that, there are two components to eInvoicing billing:
1. Annual subscription to MessageXchange’s eInvoicing Access Point ($50)
This is a yearly subscription which allows you to access the eInvoicing service.
2. Credits ($50 for 1,000 credits)
Credits are charged at $50 for 1,000 credits. 1 credit is 10mb, or part thereof, of data.
For your reference, and this is a guide only:
- an average eInvoice with one line item is about 5kb
- an average eInvoice with two line items is about 6kb
- an average eInvoice with ten line items is about 15kb
So here are some scenarios:
- You send an eInvoice that’s 12kb. This will consume 2 credits.
- You send an eInvoice that’s 15kb with an attachment that’s 7kb. This will consume 3 credits.
- You receive an eInvoice that’s 9kb. This will consume 1 credit.
- You receive an eInvoice that’s 12kb with an attachment that’s 8kb. This will consume 2 credits.
- Sign up to the service here
- We’ll get you setup
- If you’re not using one of the software packages named above, you might need to go through a bit of testing to make sure you’re able to connect to us properly and the file you’re producing is as expected
- We’ll let you know when you’re ready to start exchanging eInvoices
- You can send away!
Proud member of
Sign up to get the latest eInvoicing updates!
Stay up-to-date with industry news, useful blogs and whitepapers, expert tips and more.