Our Single Touch Payroll (STP) services (submit and update) have been certified (whitelisted) by the ATO for the latest version of STP (PAYEVNT.0003 2018).
What does this mean?
The ATO has whitelisted (certified) MessageXchange as a Sending Service Provider (SSP) in Production. This means we can transmit Single Touch Payroll files in Production from an ATO whitelisted (certified) payroll software or via uploading files from Colladium. We are also compliant to SBR2 platform and Operational Framework requirements.
How does this benefit you?
You are now able to do Production Verification testing (PVT) through your MessageXchange STP gateway. If you haven’t started, we have included the following steps to guide you through this process:
1. Get your service certified
All payroll software providers (DSPs) are required to complete a ‘Certify a service‘ form to whitelist your service for the production environment.
The ATO will then provide you with a new ProductID to conduct production verification testing (PVT) in the ATO’s production channel.
2. Begin production verification testing (PVT)
Submit your first STP message to the ATO.
- Notify DPO@ato.gov.au with participating employer details
- The ATO will schedule support for the production verification testing (PVT)
- Lodge the production PAYEVNT for the participating employer
- The ATO will send back receipt of lodgement
- The ATO will verify the lodgement
- You’ll receive acknowledgement of outcome from the ATO.
Once your testing is completed and approved by the ATO, your product will be certified and listed on the SBR Product Register for Single Touch Payroll. You have now completed production verification testing (PVT). Participatingg employers may be transitioned to Single Touch Payroll!
Still have questions? 联系我们 for more information or to sign up.