About the role
We looking for an enthusiastic and motivated analyst programmer to join our team, to help us to continue to enhance and maintain our innovative B2B systems, and assist in-house users and external clients to make the most of our software’s capabilities.
You’ll really stand out to us if you’ve got:
- strong skills in database design and implementation
- experience with IIS, Java, and cloud hosting such as Azure or AWS
- familiarity with source code control tools (such as Git) and concepts
- awareness of secure coding standards
- experience in or previous exposure to messaging protocols (Web Services, S/FTP, HTTP/S), XSLT and B2B Integration
- demonstrable knowledge and experience in all phases of the SDLC
- self-driven attitude, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- the ability to think on your feet to quickly and effectively solve problems
- good time management skills
- experience dealing with clients
- and a tertiary or TAFE qualification in an IT-related area.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get up to:
- solving interesting problems with creative thinking
- work closely with business analysts, end users, and technical staff to meet customer requirements
- research and develop new capabilities and innovations
- contribute to the maintenance of our enviable service level
- maintain best-practice methodologies and industry standards for software development
About the company
We’ve been a leader in business-to-business integration since our cloud service began over 20 years ago. Today, we work with a huge range of clients from micro businesses to multi-national enterprises across retail and logistics, through to finance, government and more. No two days will ever be the same.
Our B2B software makes it easy for our customers to exchange data with others – whether it be procurement messages, superannuation messages, government reports or something else. We’re continually adding new services, which makes it an exciting, ever-changing place to work where you’re guaranteed to learn lots of new things.
And lastly, our office, which always has a fully-stocked pantry of treats, is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something for you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter. We’d love to know a bit about you and why you’re interested in the role. Email email@example.com.