About the role
We’re on the lookout for a UI/UX designer to join us as a key member of our product team.
As the UI/UX designer, your goal will be to create a seamless, simple and useful interactions for our customers. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and conduct research to understand user requirements based on user behaviour and expectations
- Monitor user data to guide and prioritise ongoing iteration rounds to improve our platform
- Create and document wireframes and prototypes to communicate concepts
- Plan and test concepts prior to implementation
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Maintain and add to our style guide in order to create consistent interfaces through all deliverables
- Help out with marketing assets from time-to-time.
The bottom line is, we’re looking for someone who’s a thinker – forward-thinking, problem-solving, insight-driven and creative.
This role would really suit someone who has:
- A minimum of 3 years in UI/UX design experience or similar role
- A tertiary qualification in design or a related field
- Proficiency in tools such as InVision, Adobe XD, Zeplin and Adobe Suite
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills.
About the company
We’ve been a leader in business-to-business integration since our cloud service began over 20 years ago. Today, we work with a huge range of clients from micro businesses to multi-national enterprises across retail and logistics, through to finance, government and more. No two days will ever be the same.
Our complementary service, Colladium, which you’ll predominantly be working on, makes business-to-business trade more accessible than ever. We’ve developed it from the ground up, and we’re continually adding new services, which makes it an exciting, ever-changing place to work where you’re guaranteed to learn lots of new things.
And lastly, our office, which always has a fully-stocked pantry of treats, is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with:
- Your resume
- A cover letter and
- A portfolio that shows how well you’d fit this role.
We’d love to know a bit about you and why you’re interested in this gig. Email email@example.com.